MEET THE FUTURE
Meet the new
The evolution of smartCylinder fully designed
and developed by Idraulica Sighinolfi.
A patented technology that allows us to build a customized standalone hydraulic actuator system, with a combination of fully integrated high frequency double acting self-activating booster in a high-pressure cylinder. A compact design where all components are deployed inside the cylinder, and high pressure is confined in its body.
Booster flow capability and volumetric efficiency during boosting
Due to double acting principle, outlet flow during boosting is almost continuous
Due to double acting principle, all pressure and flow oscillations are minimized
The pressure drop on bypass valve is significantly reduced due to scalable flow control element
Inside smartCylinder® 2.0
The main benefits of smartCylinder 2.0 are coming from the idea of a proper booster components distribution inside the cylinder.
This idea allows us to:
- Fully integrate compact double-acting booster
- Design the bypass channels and bypass components without restrictions
- Maintain the cylinder ratio in a standard range
- Keep a very high level of system robustness (steel structure, sealings)
- Place the main booster parts (valve and pistons) typically in the rod eye or cylinder bottom based on the application needs